Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fantasy Football: Desean or no Desean [Update]

Last week, I posed the question as to whether or not it was wise to start Desean Jackson as my 3rd receiver in my Fantasy Football League rotation: Fantasy Football: Desean or No Desean?

It came down to whether or not Desean would be able to make an impact in his first game as a pro. Keep in mind, it takes most rookie wide receivers at least a full year before they can make a significant impact, let alone a fantasy one. Calvin Johnson, I'm talking to you buster. My other option was to go with veteran receiver Bernard Berrian who had 951 yards catching the ball from Rex Grossman. Yes Rex-freaking-Grossman.

At the end of the day I decided to go with my boy Desean, mainly because:
1) I had to have at least ONE Cal Bear in my starting rotation and
2) Tarvaris Jackson really really sucks.

So, how'd it turn out?



Desean Jackson! *clap-clap-clap-clap-clap* Desean Jackson! *clap-clap-clap-clap-clap*

2 comments:

Justin said...

yeah phil YEAH
i hate you for suggesting colston.
never listening to you again.

Sean said...

yeah jackson!!!