Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ralphie May Rips the Tree Sitters

Booth. I know. But I thought it was still worth posting, even if it's a little late.

I usually listen to the Woody Show on Live 105 on my commute to work in the mornings simply because I'm not too much of a fan of Murph and Mac on KNBR (too much Giants talk for someone me who is at best, a casual baseball fan).

So I was a bit bummed that I missed this little tirade that morning, but subsequently relieved later, that I was able to find it pretty quickly later on YouTube.

Most of the hosts of the Woody Show have been pretty anti-hippie and anti-Berkeley, so it was pretty funny to see Ralphie May lose it in a conversation with an unintelligible hippie calling in to support the tree sitters. Fast forward in a few minutes to get to the good stuff.



"DO YOU LIVE IN A HOUSE?!?!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ralphie is funny but ends up just shouting down the hippie caller... Rod Brooks at KNBR does the same thing with anyone who disagrees with him -- drives me nuts.

However, I love the part when Jan Wahl comes in at the end and asks "what's wrong with a vagina?" I would have loved to have heard the rest of that discourse!

Bear with Fangs said...

Hmm...haven't heard too much yelling from Rod Brooks in a while. Then again, I haven't really heard much of anyone disagreeing with him lately. Probably because LSU has been good.

Eesh...and the hat lady....