Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't Forget Your Power Towel

After yesterday's post about Cal's greatly improved and super sick new marketing video, I got to thinking about good examples of college football promo videos. Well I didn't have to think too long. It hit me like Rulon Davis would on a naked bootleg.

I quickly remembered the pinnacle of college football video greatness, the model for which Cal-NAY-All college football marketing programs should strive for. If this doesn't get your blood pumping, I don't know what does. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, KSU's Power Towel Campaign.



Don't forget your power towel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Background FX were out of this world. I wish we played K-State this year! Go Power Towels!!!!!!Yay!

Bear with Fangs said...

We can't touch K-State in marketing budget. Hence the amazing special effects. I mean it really looked like there were fireworks in the background.