Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bear Bits: SI Article on Best, NFL Likes Cal, and Free Agent Writeup

A few Bear Bits for ya'lls as we begin to approach a slow summer of Cal football news.

[Edit: Blogger can temporarily kiss my booty for not posting the links. My bad ya'lls.]

  • Here's an interesting piece from Rivals: Cal is tied for 12th in the nation in terms of most players sent to the NFL since 2005. Coach Tedford was first hired in 2002. Coincidence? I think not. Unfortunately, Cal is in that category of teams that have had some NFL talent, yet have yet to win the conference championship. Cal's 2006 Co-Championship squad says "hello."
  • All you wondering how the details of our Free Agent Cal Bears can mosey on over to the Cal Bears Examiner, and read Robert Calonge's nice writeup.

3 comments:

katster said...

Are there links to these articles somewhere?

I'd like to read them, but I have no idea where to find them. :(

-kat

danzig said...

http://m.si.com/news/cfb_sp/to_cfb_sports/detail/1564984

Bear with Fangs said...

My bad ya'lls. Links are fixed.