Monday, April 13, 2009

Second Spring Scrimmage Notes and Links

Hey all, hope you had a great weekend. There are a lot of good notes around the web regarding Cal’s second Saturday scrimmage.

I’m not going to rehash the same stuff since it appears everyone else has done a fantastic job recapping the day, so I’m going to do this twitter style:


Anyway, here are the links to this weekend’s reports.


  • Jonathan Okanes from the Contra Costa Times was unable to make the practice, but Ben Enos did more than fine in filling him for J.O. with some blog notes and a live chat (fancy that!) afterwards to answer fan questions and provide his impressions and reactions.



2 comments:

royrules22 said...

Why in god's name would you watch the DBZ movie?

Bear with Fangs said...

The same reason people to drugs? To escape?

I don't know, I was a huge DB fan growing up. I knew it was going to be terrible. But I think it would have been awesome if I were 8. Unfortunately, I am not 8.