Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A few quick site updates...

BearswithFangs wants nothing but the best for you. That's right. You.

So I'm constantly tweaking the site here and there to try and optimize the site as much as possible from a blogger standpoint, and for the reader. There are a few issues that still remain, and I ask everyone to be as patient as possible while I hammer out some of the last kinks. I may go with a complete site revamp some time in the near future, but time will tell how quickly I can get around to this as the demands of the college football season are quite fierce at this time of the year.

A few new updates:

1) BearswithFangs is proud to announce Barry's Tickets as its official Ticket Vendor Sponsor. They specialize in providing tickets when all hope appears lost. Definitely check 'em out. I just may have to hit them up for the Cal USC game that already appears to be sold out. Dang son.

2) Changed to the three column format so that readers don't have to scroll down for two yards to get to my Bear Blogger blog roll. Boom Tho.

3) Resolved Internet Explorer Display Issues. It came to my attention that my site wasn't displaying properly in IE, so I believe I've resolved all those issues. I'm now having issues with my expandable post summaries, so again, please be a bit more patient as I look to resolve that. At least it might force ya'll to read my full posts? Yeah? No? Alright...

4) Added a new poll to get a sense of which of the wide receivers we're most excited about. I've got a feeling that a few casual Cal fans might be looking at it like this: @_@

A recent conversation with one of my friends:

Friend: ive never heard of any of our wr's

lol
except that one florida trasnfer guy

Aites yo. Keep coming back for as we gots a lot more coming. And again, thanks for reading.

0 comments: