Wednesday, April 9, 2008

5 Biggest OffSeason Stories


Welcome to the "Bears with Fangs" Cal Football Blog.

I'm pretty pumped at the chance to be able to share any Cal football info in the lonely off-season months, through the highs and lows of the upcoming season, and beyond.

There are lot of cool things I hope to implement in the next few months, and I hope you guys will be patient and stick around to see that through. I'll try not to let you guys down.

Since a bit has happened during the offseason, I wanted to catch some of you up to speed as to the 5 Biggest Off Season Stories.

Many might be wondering why anyone with any semblance of rationality would consider starting a football blog, let alone a Cal football blog in the spring, where a few weeks of semi-interesting tidbits wedge their way into long months void of any real news.

My responses can be quite simply given as such:

1) I'm a huge Cal football fan, so any news and thoughts become news and thoughts worth sharing.

2) Despite what one may think, it's been an interesting off-season with its fair share of interesting stories and plotlines.

I'm here to educate you and your mamas as to what's been happening.

#5 Biggest Offseason Story - Coaching Carousel

#4 Biggest Offseason Story - Jahvid Best takes snaps during Spring Practice

#3 Biggest Offseason Story - James Montgomery Leaves Program

#2 Biggest Offseason Story - Nate Longshore/Kevin Riley QB "Controversy"

#1 Biggest Offseason Story - Kevin Hart Recruiting Hoax

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Nice blog Phil, keep it up!

kathy said...

sweet - i will add you to my feed! and i will put you on my dad's blog for the 2 people who read it haha