Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SF Examiner: Best of Cal Bears Blogs

[Update: Look Ma, I even got this shiny little ol' button to go with my award!]

San Francisco's Best

Robert Calonge over at the Cal Bears Examiner has recognized a select number of Cal Blogs as the Best of the Blogosphere. BearswithFangs was fortunate enough to be selected as one of them.

Here's the excerpt about the site:

"Bears With Fangs - This site might have the best logo. I don't know about you, but there's something about images of Bears getting the better of Ducks and Vol's that warms my heart. This site takes care of getting their readers informed, and they don't pull punches with the commentary either. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then they are very good at being verbose and concise at the same time. They don't hold back here, and they're not afraid to cover a non-Cal story like the 'NCAA Football Cover Curse.' With a name with 'Fangs' in it, would you expect anything less?"

That's right, the banner is badass. Bears delivering some ownage is always a good thing.

Congrats to all of the other Cal Bears Blogs who were recognized!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, homie. very big deal. when are you going to come celebrate my blog now?

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work, mr. fangs

huey said...

I actually think the banner could use some work. It's hard to read the text.

Congrats for the mention, though!

Anonymous said...

I live in Big-12 country where the temptations to commit infidelity to my team are as numerous as flyers on Sproul Plaza. Thank you Bears with Fangs. You have saved my marriage to Cal football!

Bear with Fangs said...

I actually agree with you Huey, and plan on updating it as soon as I have the time, but thanks for pointing it out, ass.