Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Too Late to Apologize

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of updates. Just to explain, I have officially moved to the big apple, and life has been fairly crazy the last few weeks preparing for the move.

Fortunately, I've picked a decent times in terms of Cal Football news to move, as there is very little right now. Honestly, I think Coach Tedford usually takes his annual vacation around this time.

Sure there are some recruiting tidbits, but I might be a bit late in the game to try and catch up on all that. Well we'll see.

Fear not loyal readers (or who's left of you), I'll still be trying to maintain the blog with the fairly similar level of frequency. When I get settled in a bit more, I'll try and get my bearings straight and check in more formally with you all.

Until then, Go Bears.

3 comments:

BeastMode said...

Now that you're in NY you gonna head back for games this year? I'm dealing with the same dilemma as I move 2000 miles away.

Bear with Fangs said...

Marshawn, is that you? I'd hope you have the chance to visit your alumni. At least you get a bye week.

Unknown said...

Travelling back for games is very worthwhile, though I only get to do it a couple times a year. Fortunately there are lots of Bears here in NYC, so the viewing parties are always packed, and it's much easier to get all the games on TV than it was a few years ago. Welcome to town and give a holla if you need any tips.