Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cal Bears NFL Draft Recaps 2003-2009

The NFL Draft kicks off this Thursday, and again, I find myself intrigued with where a number of Cal players might end up. This affects me both as a college and pro football fan, so I was amped up enough that I was actually considering trying to nab tickets to attend the draft in person on Thursday. After all my boy Jahvid will be there.

Then I thought, "What the hell would I do there for 4 hours?"

So I'll just grab a few beers and check the updates on my phone.

With that said, it's time to look back and see how former Cal players have fared in the draft. I've gone into a decent amount of depth in recent years to recap where our Golden Bears have been drafted, and how some of the players have done in the NFL since the time of the writing.

Again, much has changed obviously, with Boller a backup in Oakland, Marshawn possibly on his way out of Buffalo, and Aaron Rodgers emerging as an elite NFL quarterback.

So take a gander and review the NFL draft past, as I will hopefully have time to make some predictions about where our current class might go in the next few days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I like the last statements towards A. Rodgers, N. Asomugha, and D. Jax.