Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Bear Blogger: Mike Tepper

I thought this was kind of neat. Starting Left Tackle Mike Tepper has started his own blog. There's only one post for now, but I'm interested to see what else comes throughout the season. Actually, I'm more interested to see how long this lasts, both in terms of posts or whether Tedford or Sandy Barbour makes him take it down.


It's all pretty tame for now, but I was interested to read about the "lack of cohesion" during the 2005 and 2006 seasons. I wasn't sure if he was referring to group chemistry or general production on the field. If it's the former, then inquiring minds would love to know.

Oh, and Nate9Blog says "hello."


It's also crazy when you realize Tepper has been on the team since 2004. Yeah, the Aaron Rodgers years. As a 6th year senior, if anyone can attest to running through the entire gamut of the ups and downs as a player, it's Tepper. Look forward to reading more.

0 comments: