Saturday, April 26, 2008

NFL DRAFT - Moments Away...


Hey all. In spending all this recapping the previous five drafts for Cal players, I haven't spent much or really any time covering this year's draft. That's mainly because I wanted to avoid speculation and spend more time extensively covering the draft AFTER it was over.

But I can't help myself. I can't help but wonder what will happen to Desean: Ted Ginn Jr. like early swoop, or Aaron Rodgers like fall to the bottom of the first or possibly into the second round?

And what about all of our other Cal Bears? DeCoud seems to be a look in the 3rd round, but where does Lavelle Hawkins go? The 3rd as some hope, or all the way down to the 5th? And does Larson get drafted? What about Jordan? And which team will take the chance on Forsett?

I can't wait. Keep hitting back for more this weekend, and look for a more extensive breakdown in a day or two.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was kinda hoping for a desean-marshawn unite...