Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ESPN Chats with Jahvid Best

Your favorite Jet sat down with ESPN this week to answer some questions online.

You can check out the transcript here.

Nothing to stop the presses, but it was still fun to hear from Jahvid and the media exposure is always good. Unfortunately, the most interesting responses regarded his favorite places to eat in Berkeley (kudos on the La Burrita shoutout Jahvid) and this bit:

Jinsoo (Seoul, Korea)


So honestly, who is really faster? you or desean?

Jahvid Best
(4:08 PM)


I just saw his run the other day and he's looking pretty fast. I always thought I was faster, but I don't know. We'll have to get together one day and settle it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classy as always

Bear with Fangs said...

About as classy as it gets. I'd love to just for once hear Jahvid say he'd make Desean his biatch in a foot race. Just to stir the pot.