Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Out of Town...

Hey all,

As a quick heads up, I'll be out of town vacationing on the beautifully rainy East Coast this week. So yes, I shall be watching Cal vs. OSU in Boston somewhere. Any suggestions? Otherwise, ESPN360.com it is.

This also means there will be a lack of posts this week. If I am posting, it's probably an indication of how much fun I'm having out there.

So you may see a few guest posts on the site...but probably not. Stay tuned. Actually, that's a lot to ask. Just promise to miss me.


2 comments:

Sunman said...

there's a cal alumni of new england group in boston that gets together and watches the game at a bar called "the baseball tavern" (near fenway)

you should google it and check it out

Bear with Fangs said...

Thanks Sunman! I'll be sure to let my friends know and hopefully we'll be able to catch it there.