Friday, July 12, 2013

CalBearswithFangs: Same Blog, New Domain

Well after a lot of stupidity, it looks like I'm going to have to go with a new URL.

I thought long and hard about this one. I knew there was no going back. I knew that in the same way the football team was ushering a new era under Sonny Dykes and the vaunted Bear Raid Attack, I'd have to reestablish myself in the Cal Blogging community. So with with much deliberation, I decided to reestablish my own brand with...

CAL Bears with Fangs.

Creative, no?

Seriously, this was the least amount of work and the best outcome in a really crappy situation. But whatevs, I'm moving on, and here's hoping those of you still on board continue to stick around.

I'll be back, and better than ever. Ok, probably not the last part, but seriously, expect to see more of me.

0 comments: